Sunday, March 28, 2010

Deee-Lish






Hello all...and happy Saturday to you. I hope your weekend is going well. My hubby and I had a great day...we went to see a Washington & Lee University (my husband's alma mater) men's lacrosse game. They played Randolph-Macon in Ashland, VA (not far from Richmond)...and W&L won! YAY!! Then we had a little lunch date. After we got home I had a chance to spend a little time in my craft room while hubby watched college basketball...and I made this little card for a very special person...Anita Newcister. We've known each other for our entire lives...and Anita has been a real inspiration to me since I started crafting and cardmaking! So...Anita, this one's for you, darlin'. Hugs! (So...Anita...your eyes better be closed as you read this!)

Hope you enjoy little Tilda in the kitchen! I used Stampin-Up cardstock (pretty in pink & close to cocoa), designer paper is from DCWV, sentiment stamp is from Hampton Art. I've included a pic of the Copic markers I used. Flowers are Prima...and buttons & ribbon are from my stash. As always, thank you for all of your comments! Pat