Friday, March 26, 2010

It's raining, it's pouring...






Happy Friday everyone! Well, I didn't quite finish a card yesterday...but I almost finished 2 books! Too bad almost doesn't count! Today I woke up to a rainy day here in Richmond, VA...a little chilly, too, compared to our last few days of temps in the mid-70s. But it's the perrrrfect day to stay inside and ...oh, I don't know, CRAFT maybe?!! So here's the little lady I just finished. It's the first time I've inked this stamp and I am pretty pleased with the finished product. I used a variety of scraps of paper and ribbon, some Prima roses, some stickles on the raindrops and the scroll at the bottom right, a couple of pearls, and I glazed Tilda's boots, her pocket, and umbrella top with Inkssentials Glossy Accents to make them shiny. The sentiment is an old stamp from Stampin-Up...but I thought it would be a cute touch!

I hope you enjoy this card...it was such fun to make! As always, thank you so much for stopping by and for any comments you might like to leave. Have a beautiful weekend! Pat