Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hopeless???..




Hi everyone...here's a cute little Tilda called "Hopeless"...seriously, how sad is that for a name? So I made her an angel without visible wings...and renamed her "Tilda...Just sitting here thinking of you"! It's a bit of a lengthy name, I know...but, hey, it's better than "Hopeless" don'tcha think?? So here's the "recipe"...Stampin-Up "Very vanilla" & Bazzill cardstock. DPs are from October Afteroon - Report Card pad (I think I ordered this paper from Gina K). Flower is a Prima, and ribbon & buttons are from my stash. Sentiment is from Magnolia. I also used Martha Stewart punches for corners & edges. Copics used are as follows:

Skin: E11, 00, 000, 0000, (and R21 & 20 for cheeks)
Hair: E19, 18, 17, & 13, and YR 20 for additional golden highlights
Shirt & socks: YR07, 02, 01, 00, 0000 (plus a little Y11 & 00 to match the flower)
Pants: BG78, 75, 72, 10, & 000
Clogs: E57, 25, 55, & 53

Whew...I used alot of Copics for this tiny little image. It took me almost as long to list the markers as it did to color the image!!! Anyway...I hope you enjoy her. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit! And for all your supportive and helpful comments! Catcha later...Pat