Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My brother and me...




Hello everyone...here's a cute little card that I made this weekend with a stamp from Rubber Stampede. I just thought it looked like a little sister and brother...made me smile to remember childhood sibling relationships! They seem so easy and innocent when we're young, don't they? I used Stampin-Up cardstock (black & very vanilla), and design papers from October Afternoon (red polka-dot) and K&Company. I distressed the edges w/my Tim Holtz distress tool. The roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts...if you crafters haven't checked them out, do! They stock an amazingly beautiful array of flowers...their prices are very reasonable...and the customer service rocks!! I used my Bow-Easy to make this bow...it's like a quadruple bow! Oh...I also used lace around the image...and, of course, rubies from my stash! Inside sentiment "Just a Note" is from Amuse Arts. If you love this card and just need to have it, it will soon be listed in my Etsy store along with several other new cards. Click on the Etsy icon to your left. Thanks so much for stopping by! Pat