Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Where did April go??






Hi everyone...oh my, it's May already! I've been crazy busy these past few days. I finished two cards yesterday. I need to take pics so I can post them here...that's first on my "to do" list for tomorrow. My sweet hubby and I went to Lexington, VA this past weekend for his 40th college reunion (Washington & Lee University). We had a lovely time...the campus is just so beautiful! If you ever have the opportunity, I would highly recommend a visit to Lexington, VA...home of Stonewall Jackson and, of course, Gen. Robert E. Lee. Great place for checking out some Civil War history! Oh...plus...and this is huge...I start my new job next Monday!! I'm so excited...such a great opportunity to work again with babies in the NICU and their families! And, finally...I just opened up my online store to sell my cards & paper creations!! If you have a chance, I'd love for you to check it out at www.cards2cherish.etsy.com (you can just click on the little Etsy icon on the left side of your screen!). I also want to thank my sweet sister, Dee, for being my first customer...and mostly, for being such a great friend!!

Here's a card that I made my friend, Sandy, in North Carolina. I used Melon Mambo cardstock from Stampin-Up...which is one of my fave colors. This image is called "Coffee Kiki La Rue". She's from CC Designs...I bought her from Tab at 7 Kids College Fund. Isn't Kiki so adorable?!! I colored her with Copics, of course. Although, I'm going to try some distress inks as soon as my order arrives!! Have to run now...Glee's on!! Thanks for stopping by. Please come back tomorrow to see my two newest cards! Pat