Sunday, August 14, 2011

Cute & Cuddly...

Happy Sunday, y'all! Just a quick post, as I am hoping to get some more coloring done in between loads of laundry! I know...I live such a glamorous life, right?! LOL!! I was feeling like making a baby card...so I hope someone I know has a baby pretty soon!! hehehe!! I pulled out some sweet baby boy DPs...and an adorable little Sugar Nellie stamp called Cute and Cuddly available at Funky Kits...and this is what I came up with...


So cute, huh? I love the faces on these cute little animals...especially the giraffe! hehehe!!... I colored these doll babies with Copics...and Prismacolor pencils...


The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley...I also used a vintage lace Doohickey Die (from Magnolia). Ribbon & pearls are from my stash...and those gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts!! Look at the daffodil...isn't that spectacular?! Here's one more pic...the artsy fartsy angle...


So that's it for me! Thank you so much for stopping by and for always leaving such nice comments!! Have a great rest of the weekend! Hugs...until next time....