Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Just "chicken" in...

Hello there, kiddos. Just a quick post for me today . . . alright, I know, I know . . . my posts are NEVER quick! hehehe!! Well . . . I do have a cute and kinda clever little card to share with you today . . .


I have no idea what this card style is called . . . but I really like it! And it was such fun to make!! This card features "Country Girl" by Sarah Kay for Stampavie. . .


She's so cute . . .  and was such fun to color! I've been just itching to make a card with her and these gorgeous DPs (by Stampin' Up). Cardstock is Blushing Bride, also by Stampin' Up. Those scrumptious roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts!! OK . . . are ya ready for something fun? Wait for it . . .


How cool is this? There's an antique-looking brad holding everything together at the top . . . and each layer swivels! The middle layer has a fun sentiment (from my stash) and an image of a chicken (SU).


Here's the rest of my card "recipe" . . . 
You can find all of these items at 7 Kids College Fund
And one last, "artsy" view just for fun . . .


And that's it for me, my sweet friends!! Thank you so much for visiting . . . and, as always, extra special thanks for your kind comments! They make me smile all over my face! Hugs...until next time . . . .