Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Anything Goes at 7 Kids!

Happy Wednesday my sweet friends! It's time for another fun-tastic challenge at 7 Kids Challenge Blog! And this fortnight's challenge theme is  . . .

Anything Goes!

I love "Anything Goes" challenges . . . especially when there are sooooo many fabulous new stamps to choose from at 7 Kids College Fund! And let me tell ya, I've been doing a fair amount of shopping at 7 Kids! hehehe!! OK . . . so, without further ado, here's my DT project . . .


This little sweetheart is called "Pie Tilda" . . . I decided, for a change of pace, to stamp her with Memento Desert Sand ink, giving her a bit of a "no line" look! And I paired her with this gorgeous DP and cardstock (Baja Blue, Very Vanilla, & Pear Pizzazz) from Stampin' Up. I also used Pear Pizzazz seam binding (from SU), flowers and lace from Wild Orchid Crafts, corner die & front sentiment from Whimsy. The inside sentiment came from an old Bildmalarna set, and the corner stamp is from Lili of the Valley's (LOTV) "Grunge" Postmark set. Here's another view . . .


And one final peek . . .


And there ya go . . . my "Anything Goes" project for this fortnight's challenge! Now it's time for you to head on over to 7 Kids College Fund and take a peek at all the gorgeous creations by my 7 Kids Design Teamies! Then, pull out your craft supplies and join us for this fortnight's "Anything Goes" challenge #43 at 7 Kids College Fund!! And do you know why? Because there are fabulous prizes to be won! Whoohooo!

Oh. . . . I almost forgot . . . 
I've decided to enter this cutie patootie into the following challenges

Thank you so much for visiting . . . and for your kind comments! Now . . . what'cha waitin' for? hehehe! Get craftin', my lovelies!! I'll be back tomorrow with another fun paper creation! Hugs!