Thursday, March 22, 2012

"Bling it on" at Mo's . . .


Looking for my latest Sugar Bowl Challenge card? 
Please scroll down . . . 

Hello again, my lovelies!! Guess what? It's time for another super duper challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! And, once again, our insanely talented Design Teamie, Debbie, is our hostess with the mostess! And Debbie has chosen another fun-tastic theme!!

Bling it on!!

Bling, you say? No problemo!! Here's my "bling-y" creation . . .


Allow me to introduce "Patty" . . . Mo Manning's most recent creation!! I do believe she was created in honor of St. Patrick's Day . . . but I'm pretty darn sure that Mo named her after me! Hehehe! Oh . . . except that I'm not nearly as "bratty" as this little cutie patootie seems to be! And I tell ya, moments after Mo added "Patty" to her store, I added her (Patty, not Mo) to my collection!! You can find "Patty" HERE in Mo's online store. Here's a bit of a side view . . .


And another from the other side . . .


My card "recipe" . . . 
Image printed on Cryogen White Paper
Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, & Apricot Appeal Cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: "Sun Kiss" by Prima
Swedish Spring Oval Frame: Cheery Lynn Designs
Sentiment: Penny Black
Roses & tulip: Wild Orchid Crafts
Sunflowers, pearls, & charm: My stash
Baja Breeze Seam Binding: Stampin' Up
Copics & Prismacolor pencils

A peek at the inside . . .


And, my personal fave "artsy" view . . .


So, what'cha think of Mo's sweet little Patty?! I love her!! Hope you enjoyed looking at my latest creation! Be sure to pop on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog HERE to check out the stunning "Bling it on" projects created my talented DT sistahs! Then, please join the fun this week at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! Just remember to use one (or more) of Mo Manning's images (you can find them in Mo's online stores HERE and HERE) . . . and follow this week's theme: "Bling it on." Ooooh . . . and don't forget . . .  Mo is giving away one $5.00 shopping spree at Mo's online stores for every 25 entries! (selected by Random.Org, of course).

I've decided to enter this card into the following challenges . . . 

Thanks so much for visiting . . . and for your sweet comments! Until next time . . . huggggssss!

29 comments:

Boxofcolours said...

Oh I have to get this Mo image - that is so like my neice its uncanny, albeit she's a tomboy - but that expression is her to a T!!
Great card as always Pat
Love and hugs
Jane

Alyce said...

Pat this is so beautiful...love the image and that beautiful die aswell :) Lovely details !

Sheila said...

Well what can I say my sweet friend apart from another gorgeous creation, from Pat's colouring station.
Love love, love it, that colour combo is so lush sweetie.
Have a fabulous weekend, hugs from over the 'pond'.
Sheila xx

Cheryl said...

oh gosh Pat this is just gorgeous adore those colours,and love the die,you have used,just gorgeous hugs Cherylxxxx

Carla S. said...

This is fabulous, Pat! I so love the colors and papers and all the pretty embellies! The image is beyond adorable and you've colored her flawlessly!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

I don't know if this grumpy little darling deserves to be on a card this beautiful!! Lol
When I saw her I knew she had to be a red head too!! This is just gorgeous Pat! ~jeni :)

Linda said...

What an absolutely adorable card.. Love the darling little image.I think I must have her.. Beautiful coloring.. Love it!! Hugs, Linda

Chrissy said...

Cute image Pat..lol..and the most gorgeous colour combo, love the papers and oval frame, the flowers are so lovely and fantastic colouring...beautiful inside and out..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Christina C. said...

Totally adorable, Pat!!! Love those "Mo" images! I am just blown away by your amazing coloring skills...totally awesome! Everything about this card is perfection!

Tracy said...

I don't even know what to say about the coloring on this card Pat! It's just stunning. Beautiful shades, technique, design, you name it! It's a blingy winner in my book! Hugs!

Dorcas said...

ok, my one complaint is that youve covered your coloring up with your watermark! GF!!! Don't you know thats what I like most to see?? However, what I do see of it is STUNNING and like Iulia this was a challenge made for you!! Awesome work!

Mau xx said...

Awww!!! Pat this is totally gorgeous...I love the image but I would certainly be having a good talk to Mo and double checking a few things...St. Patricks Day...hmmm!!!!....lol
Love the colouring as always and that die is fab xxxx
Hugs Mau
Thanks might try a twisted easel x

Vicky said...

Fabulous hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Diane J said...

Well I think you card and the image is "Hot to Trot". It is all a real cutie!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Isn't Patty great! She has the best 'bratty' expression I have ever seen! Mo is so excellent at catching the personality in a line drawing! Love your card - inside and out! Wishing you sunshine today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Cheryl said...

Hi Pat,Stunning card , love the image and that gorgeous oval die!
Hugs Cheryl

Erika said...

Oh my Pat this is stunning. What a wee cutie and love the colours.
Hugs Erika.

Danielle said...

Mo named her after you... I must be your twin then! she certainly does look like me when I want something LOL but... surrounded by those beautiful flowers, gorgeous papers, soft yellow and blues, and a coloring that takes my breath away, Patty is out of this world gorgeous, a real GIRLY GIRL. Frills and lace, and bows and gems... OH! I simply adore. Have a nice day Pat. Hugs.

Alina said...

I love everything about your card, Pat, gorgeous colouring and colours! I had ''problemo'', big one, LOL!
have a nice weekend!
hugs, Alina

Grenouille Greetings said...

Super pretty, Pat! Inside and out!
Hugs, Lesley

Dawn B. said...

Well isn't Patty just the cutest. I love the way you colored her with no lines. It is harder than it looks and you rocked it. Love the yellows. They are so pretty. Great job sweetie.. I still dislike bling.

Julie said...

Wow Pat. This card is gorgeous and you coloring is fabulous!

Joann Burton said...

Pat, I bow to you, you are the Queen...Another outstanding card. The inside is as beautiful as the outside. How do you do it...Lucky girl to have so much talent. The coloring in wonderful as everything is. joann Sassy Raggedy

Kelly Neis said...

Your card is so pretty and how can you not love that face! Very cute and the sentiments are so perfect.

Candy said...

BEAUTIFUL work, Pat!
Love it :o)
Big hugs, Candy)

Jan Garber said...

Sooo cute! I have a grandson that gets that same expression! This is an adorable and gorgeous card!

Debbie said...

Well Ms. Pat, better late than never, haven't had a chance to visit anyones blogs, boy did I miss a cutie for sure. This is magnificent. Love your bratty image OMG she is a cutie for sure!!! love the yellows and blues together, and those sunflowers are the bomb!!!

You are so right, Bling No problamo for you my sweet you once again out did yourself.

Hugs
Debbie

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, loving the colours too, gorgeous work Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's challenge this time, good luck hugs pops x x x

Ann English said...

Oh, yes, she is cute!!! What an amazing card, my friend!