Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Has Sprung!

Hello my sweets! Well, it's official . . . it's Spring in the Northern Hemisphere! And I can tell you that I am enjoying watching the trees leaf out . . . and daffodils and tulips popping up all over the place! I haven't seen any butterflies yet (except on my cards), but I do have a family of cardinals in one of my trees! But, enough with the flora and fauna, I have a fun new Sugar Nellie DT card to share with you . . . .


Kinda cute, if I do say so myself!! Ahem . . . allow me to introduce you to "Faye and Freddie" . . . from the Home Grown Collection of Sugar Nellie stamps! You can find "Faye & Freddie" right HERE at Funky Kits. Care for a bit of a side view? Okey dokey . . . here ya go!


Now, I must tell you, these deliciously gorgeous DPs are (sadly) not available in the U.S.. But, lucky, lucky me, my sweet friend and fellow Sugar Bowl DT Sweetie, Elaine, recently sent me a little package of "goodies!" And, much to my delight, these DPs were in the package! Wheee! They're Maja "Fika" DPs!! And I just couldn't wait to use them! So, Elaine, my darlin' . . . THANK YOU!! You ROCK, mama!!

Here's the rest of my card "recipe" . . . 
Crumb Cake & Perfect Plum Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Lace: Also from my sweet Elaine! (Love it . . . thanks, hunny bunny!)
Ribbon & charm: my stash
Rectangle die: Nestabilities
Butterfly & Trellis punches: Martha Stewart
Sentiment: Inkadinkado
All other stamps: LOTV
Violet Pearl Pen: Viva
Copics & Prismacolor pencils

. . . a peek at the inside. . .


And last, but not least . . .


Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my latest Sugar Nellie DT card! Mwahhhh!!