Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hugs & Kisses at Mo's!

Welcome to Thursday . . . and, once again, welcome to my bloggity blog blog!! It's time for another challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! And I have a fun card to share with you!! This week's theme is . . .

Hugs & Kisses!

How sweet is that?! And here's my "sweet" little card . . .
This little darlin' is called "Shy Valentine Nessa" and is available HERE in Mo's "old" online store. I think little Nessa is perfect for a "Hugs & Kisses" card any time of the year . . . not just for Valentine's Day! Here's a peek at the "hearts" tag . . .
 A "sort of" side view . . .
My card "recipe" . . . 
Very Vanilla cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs, pearls, pins, charm: My stash
Sentiment tags: Lili of the Valley
Seam Binding & ribbon: Stampin' Up
Flowers & lace: Wild Orchid Crafts
Heart dies: Cheery Lynn Designs
Copics & colored pencils
A peek at the inside . . .
And, my fave . . . the "artsy fartsy" view . . .
So, that's it for me! Now, please be sure to pop on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog HERE to check out the gorgeous projects created my talented Design Teamies! Then, please join the fun this week at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! Just remember to use one (or more) of Mo Manning's images (you can find them in Mo's online stores HERE and HERE). Oh . . . and don't forget . . .  Mo is giving away one $5.00 shopping spree at Mo's online stores for every 25 entries! (selected by Random.Org, of course).

Thanks a bunch for visiting . . . and, as always, thanks so much for your kind comments! Mwahhhhh!
post signature