Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ummmm . . . I Forget . . .

Wheet whooooo!! It's Tuesday . . . and it's Spring . . . and I'm in such a hap-hap-happy mood!! It's time for another super-de-duper funtabulous challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog?!! And once again this week, the ever talented Miz Jackie is our hostess! And she's come up with the coolest sketch for us to use! Here . . . take a look . . .
Jackie's Sketch...
I have to admit, I nearly did something crazy with this sketch . . . you know, like turning it inside out or on its head or something!! But . . . I decided that, since Jackie worked so hard on this sketch (and since it's a very fun sketch), I'd keep it pretty much as is!! Here's my version . . . 
Now . . . this card is for my sister, Dee, who is having a birthday on Thursday. Right off the bat I have to say . . . "Dee, quick . . . avert your eyes . . . NOW!" hehe! She's such a sneaky peeker!! This precious Sassy Sally image is called "I Forget" and is available HERE in Sassy Cheryl's online store. Isn't she adorable? And such a perfect image for so many occasions . . . like birthdays! hehe! Here's a close up . . . 
I almost never make Sally a blonde! She's almost always a redhead in my mind!! But today, she's blonde. Well . . . maybe "strawberry blonde"! Here's a bit of a side view . . . 
 My card "recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen Metallic White cardstock
Pool Party cardstock & seam binding: Stampin' Up
DPs: Miss Caroline's "Howdy Doody" by My Mind's Eye
Corner die: Joy Crafts
Charm: The Charm Store 24/7
Pearls: ZVA Creatives
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Ric rac & safety pin: My stash
Inside corner dies: Whimsy
Inside "top" sentiment: Catslife Press
Colored with Copics & Colored Pencils

A peek at the inside . . .
That sentiment just cracks me up!! Especially since my sister is 6 years younger than I am! bwahahaha!! Here's a close-up . . .

And . . . the "ahhhtsy fahhhhtsy" view . . .
And finally . . . check out the stamp on the back! hehehehe! (I have no idea where I got it . . . but it makes me chuckle!) . . .
And that's what I've been up to this week!! Now . . . please pop on over to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog to see what Miz Jackie and the rest of my talented Design Teamies have created for this week's challenge?!! Then, we'd love for you to grab your craft supplies and at least one Sassy Cheryl image and join us for this week's "Sketch" challenge! Oh . . . and don't forget . . .

One lucky participant, selected at random, will win . . .
TWO Sassy Cheryl Digi Images!

Thanks so much for stopping by . . . and for taking the time to leave me such sweet comments! Until next time . . . hugs!