Monday, May 20, 2013

Life's a Journey . . . at Sugar Nellie's!

Hey there, sweet friends!! You know how much I love my Sugar Nellie Monday, right? And I love today's Monday (hehe!) even more than usual! Why? Well . . . because I get to kick off a full 2 weeks of Sugar Nellie stamps by the amazing UK artist, Leanne Ellis! And I do love Leanne Ellis!!
So, without further ado . . . here's my new Sugar Nellie project . . .  
This image is, of course, from the Leanne Ellis collection of Sugar Nellie stamps. She's called "Journey" . . . and is available HERE at Funky Kits. It's such fun to color Leanne's images . . . they're so quirky . . . and they just make me smile! Here's a close-up . . .
And, my fave color combo too . . . peach & green!! Delicious, huh?!
 
My card "recipe" . . .
Image inked onto Cryogen Metallic White cardstock
River Rock & Chocolate Chip cardstock: Stampin' up
DPs: "French Kiss" by Glitz
Edges "aged" with Chocolate Chip ink by SU
Seam binding & lace: The Ribbon Girl
Flowers & pearl brad: Wild Orchid Crafts
Bronze filagree corners: The Charm Store 24/7
Pearls: My stash
Colored with Copics & Colored pencils
 
A peek at the inside note card . . .

And, my signature "artsy" view . . .
So, that's it for me today!! I hope you enjoyed this crossover card half as much as I enjoyed making it! Thank you so much for stopping by. I'll be back tomorrow with another new little somethin' somethin'!! Until then. . . hugssssss!