Thursday, March 6, 2014

We're doing "Anything Goes" this week at Mo's!

Happy Thursday, my lovlies!! I'm back with a card for this week's challenge over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!! This week's theme is:

Anything Goes!

So . . . I went with Clean & Simple . . .
This adorable image is called "Big Girl Pants" and is available HERE in Mo's online store. Here's a close-up . . . 
That clever sentiment is a digi . . . and I think I may have gotten it from TLC. It's hilarious, don't you agree? And goes perfectly with this Mo Manning image!! Here's a side view . . . 
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed on "Aquabee" White Cardstock
Pistachio Pudding & Bashful Blue cardstock: Stampin' Up
Digi DPs: "Petal Fresh Too" by Mary Fran for Nitwits
Trellis punch: Martha Stewart
Ribbon & pearls: My stash
Inside sentiment:Hero Arts
Shin Han & Copic markers; colored pencils

A quick peek at the CAS inside . . . 
And . . . last, but not least, the "artsy fartsy" angle . . .  
So, besides shoveling snow and recovering from oral surgery . . . that's what I've been up to! hehe!! OK . . . now it's your turn . . . but before you get craftin', you'll want to head on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog to check out the fabulous projects created by my clever DT sisters! Then, please join us for this week's "Anything Goes" challenge!

Oh,  and don't forget, Mo is awarding (selected at random) one $5.00 shopping spree at her online store for every 25 challenge participants! What an easy and fun way to get some new Mo images, right?!

Have a great week! Hugs . . .