Thursday, February 12, 2015

You Have My (Chocolate) Heart!!

Hey . . . this makes TWO posts in one day! Yikes!! There's a new challenge going on over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!! Be sure to check it out! This card, however, is actually for my sweet hubby for Valentine's Day!!

I know I'm a little early but I'll let you have a peek before I give it to him . . .
This cutie is a brand, brand new Mo Manning image called "Chocolate Heart" . . . . and is available HERE in Mo's online store. And . . . for a limited time, this sweet image PLUS sentiment is available for just $1.00!

Here's a side view . . . 
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen Metallic White Cardstock
Creamy Caramel & Chocolate Chip cardstock: Stampin' Up
Digi DPs: "Affection" available HERE from Nitwits
Heart dies, ribbon, charm, pearls: My stash
Shin Han & Copic markers; colored pencils

A peek at the inside (sentiment on top half is computer-generated) . . . 

And . . . last, but not least . . .
That's it for me right now! I hope my hubs loves it!! Have a great day . . . and be sure to check out the fun challenge happening over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! See you soon!!